Business Travel Risk Management
- 24/7 multilingual medical assistance
- Access to our Corporate Medical Network™ of medical providers
- Medical evacuation by air ambulance or commercial flight
In the event of injury or sickness when abroad, your mobile employees need to rely on an organization able to deliver medical support at any time whether in their current location or by flying them back home.
Just a phone call away, GCS’ 24/7 Contact Centers provide business travelers and expatriates with the medical assistance they require in their own language. We provide them with access to our Corporate Medical Network™ of medical providers for international standards medical care in their location and if necessary we will arrange a medical evacuation by air ambulance or commercial flight.
Your employees are traveling all over the world, sometimes in very remote locations. With 50 years of experience in medical evacuation management, our set-up and protocols ensure a smooth journey for our patients, taking into account their medical condition as well as their cultural and security concerns.
Prior to, and during, their assignment, your business travelers and expatriates have peace of mind knowing we can provide them with the required support:
- Medical provider search and referral
- Medical monitoring
- Medical evacuation/repatriation
- Traveling companion assistance
- Return of dependent children
- Visit by family member/friend
- Return of mortal remains
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Emergency cash advance
- Locating lost or stolen items
- Legal assistance/bail