Europ Assistance Medical Centers
- Expatriate & local medical staff
- Local provider relations
- Local coordination of evacuation and repatriation
- Direct settlement for in-patient and out-patient treatments
We operate our own Europ Assistance Medical Centers and partner with local quality medical providers to accompany organizations’ operations and their expatriates, local employees as well as business travelers.
The Europ Assistance and partner medical centers, part of our Worldwide Medical Network, enable the continuity of access to international standards healthcare services in challenging countries or where international standards of healthcare are not available.
Available services at Europ Assistance Medical Centers, provided through differentiated memberships models include:
- General practice
- Preventive medicine
- Occupational health
- Standard laboratory tests
- 24/7 emergency medical care
- Medical imaging services