Business Travel Risk Management
- Tailor-made & tested crisis response plans
- 24/7 worldwide evacuation capabilities
- Software for proper tracking & reporting
- Database on medical facilities
- An extensive experience
Over the course of our 50 year history and currently with more than 300 million covered members, Europ Assistance has been at the frontline of almost every major crisis.
Our capacity to take timely decisions and efficiently deploy expert medical care directly to crisis nerve centers enables us to ensure the safety and well-being of your employees. We consider a crisis an unexpected or extreme event which occurs or threatens to occur or risks endangering your:
- employees life or health
- public image
- means of production or financial situation
In the event of a crisis, Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions (GCS) calls upon the Europ Assistance Group’s worldwide capabilities and expertise to successfully handle the situation.